Author Topic: Does Jesus Command You To Get The Covid 19 Vaccination?  (Read 1011 times)

smallengineshop

Does Jesus Command You To Get The Covid 19 Vaccination?
« on: December 22, 2021, 06:05:03 PM »
The Archbishop of Canterbury tells his listeners that in order to fulfill the command of Jesus to love one another you must be vaccinated and start the cycle of booster shots. This is like being told you must sale your car and start walking because pollution from your car is harming people, therefore your not loving others. Or sale your bicycle because the increased CO2 produced from heavy breathing while riding is harming people, therefore your not loving one another. This type of thinking leads to simply being alive can be linked to harming others.

Being vaccinated doesn't stop you from spreading Covid 19, and being vaccinated doesn't prevent you from getting Covid 19 and becoming sick, so to even call this shot a vaccination is misleading. Lets just call it the "jab."

When the jab was released politicians and bureaucrats started off by saying the jab will prevent you from catching Covid 19, but that wasn't true. A few months later it became known to everyone vaccinated people were catching Covid 19 so  they changed the story to the jab won't prevent you from catching Covid 19, but it will make the sickness less severe. How could a drug company like Pfizer not have known the affects of their vaccine? Were politicians or Pfizer lying, or did Pfizer really not know the vaccine doesn't prevent Covid 19? If their lying, then you can't trust what your being told, or if Pfizer didn't know how their medicine affects people, then why would I want to have that concoction injected into my body?

Many people have become sick from the jab leading to severe heart problems in younger people to blood clots in others. The blood clotting was so bad that nurses in hospitals nick named it the "clot shot." The possibility of many harmful side effects from the jab exists, and God doesn't expect you to foolishly risk your health. If the jab is so safe, then why are drug companies like Pfizer not legally liable for their vaccine? Why did our government give them immunity?

People should have the right to decide if the jab is right for them. If your a healthy person your chances of surviving Covid are extremely high, so why risk the dangerous side effects from the jab? I believe surviving Covid 19 has a higher success rate than surviving the common flu.

I don't believe getting or refusing the jab goes against the Christian faith.

UPDATE: Since I posted this we now know the data for Covid death rates is inaccurate. They recorded people who died from other causes as dying from Covid 19. You can't believe anything you hear.

Teacher, which is the great commandment in the Law?” And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the great and first commandment. And a second is like it: You shall love your neighbor as yourself. On these two commandments depend all the Law and the Prophets.” – Matthew 22:36-40

Jabs 4 Jesus? Refusing Vaccination Goes Against Christianity, Says Archbishop

I can't get this video to start at the right time. The question about the jab starts at 5:05. 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/b2uks7Xse-4&amp;t=3s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/b2uks7Xse-4&amp;t=3s</a>
« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 04:21:32 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.