Author Topic: Zac Efron Riding A 2016 Suzuki TU250X In Baywatch  (Read 7449 times)

smallengineshop

Zac Efron Riding A 2016 Suzuki TU250X In Baywatch
« on: September 08, 2017, 01:29:41 AM »
The 2017 release of Baywatch has Zac Efron riding a 2016 Suzuki TU250X. The Suzuki TU250X is considered a beginners bike and its common to see them used at motorcycle riding schools. The Suzuki TU250X is a single cylinder, air cooled, chain final drive, 5 speed transmission, four stroke motorcycle and has been available in the United States since 2009. The bike has a low price tag, low seat height, standard riding position and low weight making it easy to ride. The color used on the 2016 TU250X is called Metallic Fox Orange. That's a cool name, and the paint reminds me of the paint used on the 2008 Harley Davidson anniversary edition motorcycles. I would have no problem riding this bke, in fact, I think it would be fun to ride but its not the type of motorcycle that makes you look good or look cool. Zac Efron put in a lot of work to have his level of muscularity and low body fat, than he gets placed on a Suzuki TU250X. It doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe Suzuki paid for product placement and wanted Zac Efron to be seen on this model motorcycle. Who Knows....I guess most people will never know this is a beginners bike.

There are not very many good scenes with the Suzuki TU250X, so I couldn't be picky, which explains the lady's arm.

In this photo you can clearly see the side panel with the TU250X decal.

At the end of the movie they showed bloopers, and I was surprised when I found out a boat scene with the sky in the background was green screen. I wonder if the same thing is happening here? Probably not....

This is at the beginning of the movie when Zac's character first shows up at the beach.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2018, 06:38:51 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.