Author Topic: Just saying hi & a new member  (Read 1903 times)

Dale

Just saying hi & a new member
« on: October 15, 2013, 09:28:38 PM »
Just saying hi & a new member. Hope to gain tons of knowledge from you all. Anyone near Fayetteville NC..? Just getting into Small Engines as a hobby but thinking down the road maybe a career. Anyone have any advise? Thanks

smallengineshop

Re: Just saying hi & a new member
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 12:11:01 AM »
Hi, Glad to have you on the forum.......  :)
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

smallengineshop

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 01:37:09 AM »
Sorry, I haven't been visiting the board as much, but I am now able to check the board more often. Did you have a specific question about Small Engine Repair? School?

If your just starting out, than I recommend going to a technical school that teaches small engine repair, and the best type of school is one that combines theory with hands on work. You really can't learn and understand some of the subjects in small engine repair without opening a book and studying. Small engine manufacturers are using computers, software and electronics as part of a small engine, and those subjects can be difficult to grasp and impossible to understand without opening the books.

Let me know if you have any specific questions.
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The Small Engine Shop

« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 01:37:09 AM »