Author Topic: It's an organized effort to destroy the West  (Read 123 times)

smallengineshop

It's an organized effort to destroy the West
« on: April 16, 2024, 05:10:57 PM »
The problem of 3rd World, non-white, illegal immigration plaguing Western countries like America, Great Britain and France is on purpose. It's an organized, systematic and methodical effort that's been happening to the West for decades to subjugate traditional western people and culture.

I thought of immigration and the West when I saw this post on X about a young boy who used the words "illegal alien" in a report he wrote for school. He was disciplined for using those words, and suspended for 3 days, and told he was being offensive and disrespectful to others. American public schools now won't tolerate a student defending his homeland from illegal immigration, and accurately describing those who cross our borders illegally. The public school system got it wrong: it's intolerable what has happened to America and it's institutions.

Western nations are the only places in the world who's traditional people are attacked for defending their homeland, their history or their people. You don't need to look far to find examples of it either. It's happening in your own towns and communities.

I think the beginning solution is to identify it and attack it by speaking up regardless of the negative labels placed on you. The kid who used the words "illegal alien" should be commended.

100's of illegal aliens from Africa assembled outside City Hall in New York City, to protest being moved from a hotel to city shelters, both places paid for by hard working Americans who have no choice in the matter. You can hear them speaking in their native language as the camera man walks through the crowd. Do you think they organized this protest themselves? Trust me, they didn't. The enemy is among us helping illegal aliens get into the country, and demanding American citizens provide for them when they get here. Nobody voted for this, and American's won't get a chance to vote to stop it.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 05:34:55 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.