Author Topic: Don't Worry! They will eventually lose  (Read 151 times)

smallengineshop

Don't Worry! They will eventually lose
« on: March 30, 2024, 04:49:49 PM »
Imagine the level of contempt the White House must have for Christianity to declare Easter Sunday also Transgender Day of Visibility. It's hard to imagine even Joe Biden going along with this one, but here we are. This day was not created in honor of anyone, it was created to attack Christianity. They could have chosen any day out of the year, but they chose Easter Sunday. Did this come from Joe Biden or from inside his administration? I would guess the idea came from inside his administration, but Joe Biden is in charge.

Not only did this fake day come from the White House, but they also banned children from using religious symbols in a White House Easter Egg art contest.

I will never understand why Catholic politicians like Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi are tolerated by the Catholic church when they openly violate church teaching, and have done so for decades, using their power to promote anti Christian values. What good reason are they allowed to remain in good standing? Not only does Joe Biden's behavior bring into question his faith, but these people are making it impossible to truly support America and remain Christian. Joe Biden is at the end of his life, and will soon find out a priest, a bishop, a Pope, and membership in the Catholic church can't give him salvation. I guess we should all pray for Joe Biden and Pelosi, but also for the safety of Christians in America.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2024, 06:05:24 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.