Author Topic: Who is doing the looting and shoplifting?  (Read 198 times)

smallengineshop

Who is doing the looting and shoplifting?
« on: February 28, 2024, 06:35:22 PM »
I have watched so many looters and shoplifters caught on video since the George Floyd riots, the number of criminals I've seen is too high to count. Almost all looters and shoplifters shown in these videos are black. The other people are Latino. I can't remember seeing a single white person looting or shoplifting in a store. If I had seen one, it would be shocking and I would remember. It doesn't matter if the video was captured in San Francisco or New York City, the perps are 99.9% black. So you can imagine my surprise when I see this FBI tweet showing the image of white Americans shoplifting. The FBI must know what I know about the demographics of looters and shoplifters, so why are they using fake photo's? The same problem can be seen on Google by searching for 'shoplifting' and you get more of the same.

This is just more examples of the left demonizing traditional Americans with lies about real life in America, while protecting the group they use most often to subjugate and control traditional Americans. How afraid are traditional Americans of being called racist, while the left chants "The poor black community are always victims of white oppression?" The black community can never been seen as having a crime problem. This is a tool they use to destroy traditional ideas and values by falsely claiming everything traditional is filled with white racism and oppression, because it's part of traditional America or white America. It's all lies! The FBI is helping to destroy traditional American values and ideas because the FBI is controlled by woke leftists. That's exactly what is happening here. The FBI has a modus operandi.  ;D

Real life in American. Here's a looter looting thousands of dollars in merchandise from an Apple store. Leftist AOC excusing this behavior by blaming theft on the need to buy bread to eat. I will bet any person reading this that this looter did not spend a single penny made from these stolen phones on a loaf of bread.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2024, 07:36:20 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.