Author Topic: An Aprilia 750 Shiver appears in the movie Abduction  (Read 518 times)

smallengineshop

An Aprilia 750 Shiver appears in the movie Abduction
« on: January 02, 2024, 04:30:02 PM »
Taylor Lautner rides an Aprilia 750 Shiver in the movie, Abduction, which at the time of this post is available to watch on Tubi for free. The movie Abduction was released in 2011.

Based on the color scheme, I believe the Aprilia 750 Shiver used in this movie is a 2009 model. The Shiver model was produced from 2007 to 2016 and is manufactured in Italy. The bike is powered by a 749cc v-twin engine with a six speed manual transmission.

I don't really know much about the motorcycle other than it's classified as a naked bike and is no longer manufactured. I've never seen one in person, so like other Italian motorcycles it was never popular in the US. However, Kawasaki still makes motorcycles that look very similar to the Shiver with their Z models. Kawasaki just released a new electric motorcycle called Ze-1, which is styled very mush like the Aprilia 750 Shiver.

As far as the movie goes I would give it a grade of C-. I would say it's OK to watch to check out the motorcycle if you have nothing better to do. Otherwise, I don't recommend it.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 04:38:57 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.