Holding Cell 0.0 > Off Topic Posts

Not a good sign - Current events in America in the last several days

(1/1)

smallengineshop:
The Lack of social cohesion in America is not a good sign, and it's growing.

A 17 year old high school student is beaten to death for trying to protect his friend from a mob of students who put him a trash can. I can't count how many times I've seen people attacked by angry mobs in America. I also can't count how many times the victim is White and the angry mob are people of color. Only this time the victim died from the beating. Another murder that will get little to no attention from main street media.

JUST IN: Jonathan Lewis, a teenage boy who was beaten up by 15 students at a high school in Las Vegas, Nevada had died.

Throw them all in prison for life.

According to the boy's father, the brutal beating happened after 17 year old Jonathan Lewis stood up for one of his… pic.twitter.com/PCrA7iMe9t— Collin Rugg (@CollinRugg) November 12, 2023
--- End quote ---

Several gas stations and a Federal Express semi truck trailer were looted in Tennessee, last weekend

Several gas stations and a FedEx truck were looted and ransacked over the weekend in Memphis, Tennessee.

Over 40 people were involved in these mass looting events over the weekend. No arrests have been made.

George Soros is definitely getting what he paid for with his DA Steve… pic.twitter.com/x0vuyMaOjG— End Wokeness (@EndWokeness) November 13, 2023
--- End quote ---

The Black Panthers openly call for the murder of White Americans. This reminds of "kill the White farmers" chant heard so often in South Africa, which a Black reporter from the New York Times, actually said it shouldn't be taken seriously, which I wish was true, but I kinda doubt it was said in jest.

Black Panthers openly talking about killing the White race.

Prepare accordingly. pic.twitter.com/eQOXGgqxzL— iamyesyouareno (@iamyesyouareno) November 12, 2023
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version