Author Topic: $2200 or $4400 a month of free money, and its your money  (Read 397 times)

smallengineshop

$2200 or $4400 a month of free money, and its your money
« on: October 15, 2023, 07:29:53 PM »
Illegal immigrants in America receive $2200 a month of tax payer money per family, but if they learn how to work the system they can easily double that to $4400 a month. Plus they receive free health care. If your a working American paying your taxes, but don't have health insurance, and you have a medical emergency and visit a hospital emergency room, they will charge you thousands of dollars for a few hours visit, while corrupt politicians in Washington DC, pay the living expenses of illegal immigrants using your tax dollars.

I don't know if this medical bill is real, but I do know Americans without health insurance are charged an unbelievable amount of money for emergency medical care. It wouldn't surprise me if American hospital emergency care rates exceed that of Mexican cartels selling cocaine, meth and fentanyl. It's a scheme meant to make medical care unaffordable without health insurance, but not for illegal immigrants. Why isn't our government helping uninsured Americans instead of illegal immigrants?

« Last Edit: October 16, 2023, 03:45:40 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.