Author Topic: Rolling Stones going after Elon Musk  (Read 389 times)

smallengineshop

Rolling Stones going after Elon Musk
« on: September 03, 2023, 05:41:57 PM »
It appears the ADL, Rolling Stones and others are locked and loaded and threatening to hit Elon Musk and X/twitter with accusations of antisemitism.

It's time to fight back against these corrupt organizations who masquerade as something their not, and want to stop freedom of speech. They can't win if people are allowed to speak freely. I'm not talking about the freedom to attack other people with lies. I'm talking about the freedom to say a moral truth like "a man can't become a women or vice versa." The ADL wants to label that as hate speech, and stop your right to say it. The ADL wants to force you to conform to their values. The ADL wants to undermine Christian values and turn Western civilization into something unrecognizable in all of history.

A gorilla has more character and dignity than the ADL

I was going to post the Rolling Stones article here, but I'm not going to. I'm sure you can find it if you search for it.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 07:24:00 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.