Author Topic: Is this justice or.....  (Read 358 times)

smallengineshop

Is this justice or.....
« on: May 11, 2023, 11:26:25 PM »
Look how the Left portrays dead men with a history of criminal activity as saints, and everyone with a voice and audience goes along with it as if it's true. First it was George Floyd and now it's Jordan Neely. Two people who any law abiding citizen wouldn't want to run into when they were living, but for political and social reasons, are now as good as Saint Peter and not responsible for a single crime. Both men were Black, both men have a long list of criminal activity and both men died when being arrested or subdued by a White person.

I guess if you meet those requirements your guaranteed a good reputation when your gone. Beware though if you happen to be the White person involved with stopping a Black criminal when they die, because you'll end up in jail. The cop who arrested George Floyd, and followed police protocol when arresting and holding the crook, is now in prison for murder, and the marine who put Jordan Neely in a choke hold to protect himself and others around him is being charged for manslaughter by the same Soro's backed DA that is prosecuting Donald Trump. Fair trial? Not likely for any of the people I mentioned when you consider how New York City treated the Proud Boys when they defended themselves when Antifa attacked them.

Someone on Twitter said were witnessing the Balkanization of America. That basically means everything is becoming more and more tribal. I would say that is true.

I do wonder what the New York City mayor means when he said "one of our own is dead." It does make you wonder when a Black DA works along side a Black mayor in a city known for going easy on Black criminals and treating others unfairly. 
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 06:21:55 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.