Author Topic: Ya, I don't think so...  (Read 437 times)

smallengineshop

Ya, I don't think so...
« on: February 26, 2023, 05:54:21 PM »
That would be my answer to the city of New York.

The city of New York is asking citizens to give up their bicycles, bicycle locks and helmets to illegal aliens so they can move more easily within the city. I'm not against helping those who are truly in need, but its going too far for a city that ignores immigration laws and declares itself a sanctuary for illegal aliens to ask citizens to give up their property to help illegal aliens who shouldn't be here in the first place. How can any city properly manage itself when the city and the country it resides in has an open door policy on illegal immigration? Why should anyone give up their bicycle and equipment, or any other property for that matter, while New York City officials ignore federal law and flush needed tax dollars down the toilet?

By declaring itself a sanctuary city, New York takes jobs, money and resources from American citizens. Even New York City homeless shelters are being used by illegal aliens. That's how many illegal immigrants there are in New York. Shelters should just post a sign outside saying "Tough luck homeless veteran, it's a bench seat for you tonight." New York City is paying $600 a night per hotel room using tax dollars to house the overflow of illegal aliens. It's just wasted money and resources by politicians supporting an open door invitation for illegal immigration. How many service industry jobs will end up being lost to illegal aliens? How many Americans living in New York City are losing out? New York City and the federal government care more for illegal aliens than their own citizens. 

If an American citizens wants to move to Mexico and work, their required to prove to Mexican authorities that they have a history of employment, a skill set, and a certain level of income so they are not a burden to Mexico. Yet, our politicians in America ignore our immigration laws and let anyone cross the Southern border and stay without any regard to who the person is. If they become a burden to American citizens, then so what, Pay up gringo! You might as well let Mexico manage American immigration. How could it be any worse?

Click image to view article: New York City asks its residents to give up their bikes to illegal aliens
« Last Edit: February 26, 2023, 06:41:55 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

smallengineshop

Re: Ya, I don't think so...
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2023, 06:30:54 PM »
New York hotels kick homeless veterans out to make room for illegal immigrants being bused in from New York City. Isn't that just unbelievable that in America, illegal immigrants are treated better than American homeless veterans?

I posted about this happening in New York City back in February, and a new article that came out today shows it's still happening.

This country is held together with shoe strings. There are no strong bonds left in many areas of America. No sense of community left, no brotherhood, no nation. America is just a place for commerce, but that won't even last.

Click image to view article: Homeless vets are being booted from NY hotels to make room for migrants: advocates
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 06:21:46 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.