Author Topic: Hollywood is always pushing degeneracy  (Read 325 times)

smallengineshop

Hollywood is always pushing degeneracy
« on: February 06, 2023, 08:06:50 PM »
Hollywood is always at the forefront of pushing degeneracy. M. Night Shyamalan’s latest film, Knock at the Cabin, is about a family forced by 3 or 4 cult members to choose a member of their family to die or millions around the world will die from natural disasters. Only this isn't a normal family, it's two gay guys with an adopted Chinese girl. That's all i know. I'm sure the two homosexual men will be portrayed as two loving adults in a well adjusted relationship to make it seem like this type of family or relationship is perfectly normal and should be accepted by everyone. Maybe Shyamalans next family can be modeled after a real life homosexual couple who raped their two adopted boys on a weekly basis, and pimped them out their local LGBT pedophile ring.

Did I mention M. Night Shyamalan attended a Catholic school growing up. He knows better.....

Click image to view article: Nolte: Gay Thriller Underperforms, Christian and Elderly Movies Overperform at Box Office
« Last Edit: February 06, 2023, 08:08:05 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.