Holding Cell 0.0 > Off Topic Posts

Symptom Of A Larger Problem

(1/1)

smallengineshop:
Disney is set to close down "Splash Mountain" and replace it with "Tiana's Bayou Adventure" ride in early 2023. Why? Because "Splash Mountain" is based on the 1946 film "Songs of the South," which is now criticized as racist. This is just a symptom of a larger problem in America.

I wonder if Walt Disney ever imagined what would happen to his creation or his country? I doubt it. How could anyone imagine the mental sickness now plagueing the West.

Don't buy Walt Disney products, or any products from corporations who are obsessed with hatred for traditional American values. The same values that created the country every non-White and non-Christian flees their homeland to come to and chooses to stay. But that desire to immigrate here will probably soon be over because the West will be worse off than Mexico, Brazil, Argentina or even countries in Africa? Change the people and you change everything. Suicide of the West. I doubt America as it is today will even survive another century if things continue the way they are. How can a country and society survive if it's controlled by degenerates?

America is the way it is today, because those with money and power are financing it.

Click image to view article: Fans react as Disney sets closing date for controversial ‘Splash Mountain’ ride

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version