Author Topic: Ubullox bicycle chain lock review  (Read 636 times)

smallengineshop

Ubullox bicycle chain lock review
« on: May 28, 2023, 06:23:46 PM »
The Ubullox bicycle chain lock is less expensive than most other locks. This lock is on sale on Amazon for $13.99 at the time I'm writing this. I would never use this lock to lock a bicycle for a long period of time, but it has some strengths for certain situations. If you need a lock that is relatively light, and good for securing your bicycle for a minute or two, then this lock works. It's a good lock for locking your bicycle to run into a store to pickup an order, or to run into a convenience store and make a purchase.

Some Ubullox chain lock strengths are:

• It's equipped with a combination lock making it easy to lock and unlock without having to carry a key with you.
  • The combination is 5 numbers instead of 4 or 3. The more numbers your combination lock uses the harder it is to figure out the combination. Most combination locks for bicycles are 4 numbers.
  • It's a combination lock with a 3 foot chain. Most combination locks use a cable, and it's rare to see one using a chain. I think the chain used on this Ubullox lock is harder to cut than most cables and it's length makes it easy to lock up your bicycle.
  • It's fairly light making it an easy bicycle lock to transport.
  • The chain is covered with a canvas like material to protect your bicycle from scratches.

This is a paid link
« Last Edit: May 28, 2023, 06:37:46 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.