Motorcycles > Motorcycle General Topics & Repair. Questions.

Impressive Motorcycle Camping Stove

(1/1)

smallengineshop:
I haven't used every type of camping stove on the market, so I'm not an expert. But I can say the Stryker multi fuel camping stove is the most impressive stove I have ever used. It burns or runs off those small propane or isobutane tanks and will boil 20oz of water real fast. I recently used it for making instant coffee and heating cans of soup. I can heat a large can of soup in about one minute, then eat the soup right out of the stove because it's shaped like a large 7 Eleven big gulp cup with a handle. Also, you don't need a match or lighter to light the stove because it has a built in igniter, which makes it very convenient. There are video's on YouTube showing people cooking more complex things with the Stryker stove.

The only draw back I can think of is the size of the stove and fuel tanks. It might be hard to carry if your back packing. It also might not be adequate if your cooking for more than one person.

I think it's perfect for a single person to take with them when motorcycle camping.

Click on image to view the item on Amazon. (This is a paid link)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version