Author Topic: Venom, Let There Be Carnage - Ducati SuperSport 950 - - Social Engineering  (Read 1008 times)

smallengineshop

The main character in the movie Venon - Let There Be Carnage, is played by Tom Hardy. His character primarily uses motorcycles for transportation and I believe they're all Ducati motorcycles. Must be a great advertisement for Ducati. The motorcycle used the most by Tom Hardy in this Venom movie is the Ducati SuperSport 950, which I think is a new model. See image below. There wasn't a lot of motorcycle action in this version of Venom, so I couldn't get a good photo.

An Observation:

Do you know American movies produced today have a racial diversity requirement? Hollywood calls diversity in film a moral imperative. And do you also know it is common today in modern American commercials, movies and TV/streaming shows to see characters paired with a significant other: husband, wife, boyfriend or girlfriend of a different race? It happens in Venom - Let There Be Carnage, with actors Woody Harrelson and Naomie Harris. I think Hollywood started pushing the interracial dating and marriage thing about 8 years ago. It wasn't a subtle change either, and was noticeable to anyone paying attention. A socially liberal friend of mine noticed the change and mentioned it to me, so it's not just me. It's also very common in commercials, which your forced to watch if you use a free streaming service like Tubi.

Another trend in film is protecting certain groups from bad roles that might reinforce a negative image. For instance, in Venom - Let There Be Carnage, there is a scene where a black woman is mugged by a white guy in the inner city part of San Francisco. Not saying something like that can't happen in real life, but it's probably the least likely race of most criminals doing muggings in America. It's kind of like when the New York Post wouldn't report that the New York City subway shooter is black in order to protect that group. I still can't believe they did that and risked public safety.

These changes in modern film are big and a pattern seen by anyone paying attention, but its not reported for fear of being called racist. Although, I did hear Joe Biden brag about it once. Go watch any recent, big budget movie on Tubi and see the  patterns for yourself.

Why does Hollywood think it's so important to protect one group over another? Why is it so important to push interracial dating and marriage? Why can't a movie just be a movie without social engineering and propaganda? There is a culture war against traditional America and traditional values and thus, Christianity and the largest American demographic group is a target. Hollywood is at the front of this battle pushing a leftist agenda on American citizens changing what you value, how you think and how you view the world. Hollywood does not have your best interests at heart regardless of what group you belong to and contrary to what your told.

Ducati SuperSport 950 ridden by Tom Hardy in the movie, Venom - Let There Be Carnage
« Last Edit: May 11, 2022, 11:26:03 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.