Author Topic: UTI And MMI Increased Tuition For 2022 And No More SMOG Elective  (Read 1062 times)

smallengineshop

UTI And MMI Increased Tuition For 2022 And No More SMOG Elective
« on: February 26, 2022, 05:03:49 PM »
Universal Technical Institute (UTI) and Motorcycle Mechanics Institute (MMI) raised tuition costs for 2022. The basic Automotive Technology 2 program in Avondale, AZ increased exactly $1000 making tuition $40,050. Tuition for MMI in Phoenix, AZ increased $500 for the diploma program ($24,100) and $1650 for the degree program ($34,050). I guess the increase was largely do to inflation? I wonder how high they can go before it affects enrollment numbers?

Another change I noticed by UTI is they discontinued the SMOG elective that I believe was mainly taught in California. Probably from low enrollment numbers. Not a problem though if you want to become a SMOG technician in California. There are a lot of small, private schools that teach and prep students for the California smog test. The tuition cost for most of them is under $3000.

You can download UTI and MMI campus catalog's here: UTI & MMI Catalogs
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.