Author Topic: What is the empty Deutsch connector in headlight nacelle on 2013 Road King for?  (Read 943 times)

smallengineshop

Here is a question I received through email that I don't know the answer to. Maybe someone can provide some help. Thanks.

Good afternoon, Sir,

First, thank you for all of the awesome videos you post. They are so professional, and most of all helpful! 

Second, I love your John 3:16 signature line.  Amen, my Brother...........

Lastly, I have an off the wall question I'm hoping you can answer since you seem to know Harley's pretty well............. I'm looking to install a 12v power port on the handlebars of my 2013 Road King. I have a little 4-pin Deutsch connector under the headlight nacelle that I assume is connected to the auxiliary switch on the left side of the nacelle? If so, do you know if I can tie directly to that from the power port, and is it hot all the way back to the battery, or do I need to plug something in back at the battery as well?

Thanks for any insight you can give.... I appreciate  you!

« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 03:02:51 PM by smallengineshop »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

The Small Engine Shop