Author Topic: Sicario (2015) Starring Emily Blunt, Josh Brolin and Benicio Del Toro  (Read 2757 times)

smallengineshop

Several scenes in the movie Secario was supposedly shot in Juarez, Mexico, and this is where you see the two motorcycles mentioned in this forum post. The first motorcycle was shot in the foreground as the camera panned past it and focused on cars driving past in the background. This made the motorcycle a bit blurry and hard to see.  I believe the motorcycle is a Kawasaki KLX 250, but I am unsure about the year. The second motorcycle was used by the local Juarez police during a scene showing the motorcycle parked in a drive way just off the street, and a second scene showing the motorcycle parked at an intersection as the police officer directed traffic. I don't know if this was actually a Juarez police officer, or if the bike was actually used by Juarez police. The motorcycle is a Kawaski KLR 650. The bike is definitely a second generation KLR, so its model year is anywhere from 2008 to 2015. The exact year is a hard call using the images in the movie, but very cool if Juarez are actually using a Kawasaki KLR 650.

Kawasaki KLR 650

Kawasaki KLR 650

Kawasaki KLX 250?
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 05:30:49 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.