Author Topic: Used Harley Davidson Motorcycles Are Rising In Price  (Read 44 times)

smallengineshop

Used Harley Davidson Motorcycles Are Rising In Price
« on: October 04, 2021, 05:59:41 PM »
Harley Davidson is now pushing used motorcycle sells at all their dealerships. A Harley Davidson dealership uploads their used motorcycle inventory information to Harley's main website, then anyone can visit the site, input their zip code and browse used motorcycles at Harley dealerships local to them.

What stood out to me when I browsed for used motorcycles was the listed price. Everything seemed very high. I found the photo shown below on Twitter. It shows inflation has caused used car prices to go up 45.2%. I've noticed just from my own personal shopping that food is more expensive and gasoline is higher. Inflation explains why used motorcycles have become more expensive.

The one person who predicted the 2008 housing crash and made a fortune, recently predicted inflation would get so bad it would turn into hyperinflation and be similar to what happened in 1923 Weimar Republic. Maybe you've seen photo's of Germans pushing a wheel barrow full of money to buy a loaf of bread? That's what happened in Weimar Germany from printing too much money.

Who can know for sure how bad inflation will get. I do know it's bad enough now that people everyday are talking about it. I hope everyone has a vehicle in good working order, because this could get real painful real quick for most of us.

Photo description of Hyperinflation of the Weimar Republic.

Rising costs in America due to inflation. Twitter photo is probably not accurate, but prices are rising.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 06:19:58 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.