Author Topic: Did Kawasaki Intentionally Mislead Us?  (Read 1313 times)

smallengineshop

Did Kawasaki Intentionally Mislead Us?
« on: November 23, 2020, 05:29:14 PM »
I thought for sure Kawasaki was bringing back a 3rd generation KLR650 in 2021, but instead the bits and pieces of information released early by Kawasaki to create excitement for the 2021 release date,was for two new dual sport models: the KLX300 and a new Supermoto model: the KLX300SM. Oh Well, at least they're dual sport and not adventure touring motorcycles, and you can still see the 2018 model KLR listed on Kawasaki's website, so they still must be in stock at several Kawasaki dealerships in the country. Maybe next year.

I swear one of the photo's used by Kawasaki leading up to the 2021 new model release date shows a concealed 2021 model motorcycle showing parts of a Kawasaki KLR650 and not a KLX. The photo revealed the motorcycles skid plate area and that area of the motorcycle looked just like a KLR. See photo below.

Click on photo to get more information about the motorcycle

2021 Kawasaki KLX300

Click on photo to get more information about the motorcycle

2021 Kawasaki KLX300SM

Photo used in the 2021 pre-release date for the new Kawasaki KLX 300 motorcycles. The motorcycle under this cover is not a KLX300 model. I don't care what Kawasaki claims.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2020, 06:07:27 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.