Author Topic: 1971 Hodaka Ace 100B Chrome Tool Container, Tool Pouch and Tools  (Read 2186 times)

smallengineshop

1971 Hodaka Ace 100B Chrome Tool Container, Tool Pouch and Tools
« on: September 18, 2016, 12:26:22 AM »
The following pictures show the chrome Hodaka tool pouch container on a 1971 Hodaka Ace 100B motorcycle, opened and closed, the front and back of the blue plastic tool pouch containing all the tools, and all the tools laidd out on the table. This is the tool pouch and tools that came with the motorcycle, but I don't know how many times this motorcycle has changed hands. I think the tool pouch with the Hodaka logo is original and correct for the motorcycle, but I don't think all the tools are original. The tool that sticks out and seems odd to me is the wooden handled Phillips screw driver, and notice the tool set is missing a slotted screw driver.

The slightly rusted and closed chrome tool pouch container on a 1971 Hodaka Ace 100B motorcycle

The chrome tool pouch container open revealing the plastic blue tool pouch

The front side of the blue plastic tool pouch with the Hodaka logo

The back of the blue plastic tool pouch

The tool set laid out on the table. There is a spark plug socket wrench and bar to turn the socket, pliers, Phillip screw driver, 10mm 12mm 13mm 17mm open end wrench, small electrical open end wrench with a few feeler gauges and a spare chain link.

« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 03:36:03 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.