Author Topic: Not a good sign - Current events in America in the last several days  (Read 442 times)

smallengineshop

The Lack of social cohesion in America is not a good sign, and it's growing.

A 17 year old high school student is beaten to death for trying to protect his friend from a mob of students who put him a trash can. I can't count how many times I've seen people attacked by angry mobs in America. I also can't count how many times the victim is White and the angry mob are people of color. Only this time the victim died from the beating. Another murder that will get little to no attention from main street media.

Several gas stations and a Federal Express semi truck trailer were looted in Tennessee, last weekend

The Black Panthers openly call for the murder of White Americans. This reminds of "kill the White farmers" chant heard so often in South Africa, which a Black reporter from the New York Times, actually said it shouldn't be taken seriously, which I wish was true, but I kinda doubt it was said in jest.

« Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 06:54:34 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.