Author Topic: Who is the axis of evil?  (Read 446 times)

smallengineshop

Who is the axis of evil?
« on: October 28, 2023, 06:52:50 PM »
The American government wants to erase American heritage, history and traditional Americans. The American government supports spreading LGBTQ values and ideas at home and around the world, stopping Christianity at home and around the world, and flooding America and traditional Western nations with foreign people who will destroy self determinism and the nation`. The American government supports Christian persecution in Ukraine with tax payer dollars. The American government leaves American borders wide open for every person in the World to invade the American homeland. Knowing all of this, I'm supposed to believe Russian, China and Iran are only members of the axis of evil and the biggest threat to Americans? I'm supposed to believe war in other countries, or between different groups of people in far off lands is more important to Americans than what the US government is doing to its own nation it pretends to represent? OK, lets compare American morality with these other nations and see who is more evil. I think you all know who will be in the top 3.

This is a twitter post in response to the Left tearing down a famous Robert E Lee statue and melting it in secret.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2023, 08:17:06 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.