Author Topic: What does it mean when a homosexual enacts God to justify their sin  (Read 519 times)

smallengineshop

What does it mean when a homosexual or a transgender says "I Don’t Think He (God) Made a Mistake with Me." Usually it means they want to convince you that having same sex sexual relationships is normal and God condones it, or that becoming a man or woman is a choice. Who you have sex with is a choice, but being a man or woman is based entirely on biology and how God made you. Any person is correct when they say ""I Don’t Think He (God) Made a Mistake with Me," but the person makes a mistake when they use what God gave them in homosexual acts or claim they are a different biology than they actually are.

People who use God to argue that homosexuality and transgenderism is OK don't know God's values. The body that God gave them is a testament against them. Slogans like "love is love" and "I don't think God made a mistake with me" are used to justify wrong behavior and manipulate how society thinks and feels. If God intended Dylan Mulvaney to be a woman or to be sexually attracted to men, then he would be born a female with a female body. Don't be confused by people like Dylan Mulvaney.

Click to read article: Dylan Mulvaney Touts ‘Relationship with God’ — ‘I Don’t Think He Made a Mistake with Me’
« Last Edit: April 22, 2023, 07:38:35 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.