Author Topic: Are car makers having second thoughts about EV's?  (Read 432 times)

smallengineshop

Are car makers having second thoughts about EV's?
« on: October 31, 2023, 06:27:07 PM »
General Motors is delaying their plans to produce more electric vehicles. Click the image below for more information. I think its partly due EV's not selling like they used to, and why would they? I can understand people with a higher income buying an EV, but why would normal folks with less money want a vehicle with so many drawbacks: long charge times, vulnerable to extreme weather, higher cost, low number of charging stations, and bad range per charge.

I also heard the US government stopped video chip maker Nvidia, from selling chips to China. In retaliation, China either raised the cost, or ended sales of some raw materials to the United States. I can't remember the details, but it reminds me of the raw materials used to make batteries for electric vehicles, which China controls 70 to 80 percent of the Worlds production. Why would the United States want to convert all transportation vehicles to electric power, which would make us dependent on communist China for batteries? It would be a crime, but at this point, it's well known Joe Biden is a criminal.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 06:36:35 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.