Author Topic: Bud Lights recent ad campaign  (Read 522 times)

smallengineshop

Bud Lights recent ad campaign
« on: April 10, 2023, 03:02:30 PM »
Meet the marketing VP at Bud Light, Alissa Heinerscheid, responsible for hiring Dylan Mulvaney, a man who identifies as a woman, for Bud Lights recent ad campaign. The interview shown below was recorded right before Dylan Mulvaney's mug appeared on a can of Bud Light. My favorite line from Heinersheid is from a different interview with Forbes when she said “female representation is a personal passion point of mine.”  ;D Well, why didn't she hire a woman?

The backlash from Mulvaney's face appearing on a can of Bud Light has been pretty big, from country music stars banning the sale of Bud Light at their concerts to Kid Rock making a video of him shooting several cases of Bud Light with a fully automatic weapon. It's just too bad it takes insulting beer drinkers with a tranny picture to produce this much energy to appose LGBTQ+.

I'm not sure how this is going to play out in the end, but if Dylan Mulvaney is the person to inspire most young people to buy a brand, then young people are in big trouble thanks to people like Alissa Heinerscheid who are in touch with and pushing very bad ideas and values.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 07:35:06 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.