Author Topic: We are headed for a disaster  (Read 498 times)

smallengineshop

We are headed for a disaster
« on: May 24, 2023, 04:28:37 PM »
It's hard for me to even imagine Target would create a clothing line called Pride Collection, and hire a Satanist to design the clothes and market it to people of all ages including babies, but they did. This was meant to further push the homosexual and transgender agenda on children and adults. I guess it's been normalized enough now where corporations feel comfortable openly pushing these ideas and values. However, Target backed off entirely or a little due to blow-back from their customers. I'm not sure which.

Where are corporations finding people for upper management who support and push the LGBTQ+ agenda? You see LGBTQ+ supported in different markets like clothing, food and automotive. Nike, Anheuser-Busch, North Face, Major League Baseball, Target and Ford Motor Company all recently used LGBTQ+ to market their company and products. Ford created a commercial with a gay Raptor pickup truck. Nike is pushing tranny clothing and Bud Light used a tranny to sale their beer. The LA Dodgers invited the Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, a tranny drag act, to accept an award on the field of Dodger stadium to celebrate pride month. I don't think you need to look any further than education and media to find the source for LGBTQ+ indoctrination. American institutions are saturated with these values.

When American leaders allowed Christianity to be compromised it opened the door for America to become hedonistic. It's all around us now. People are brain washed and believe embracing homosexuality and transgenderism is a virtue. A US Senator recently went almost mad chanting transgender propaganda during a speech (see video). A Jewish woman for the World Jewish Congress bragged on video about Jewish influence in promoting and fighting for the acceptance of LGBTQ+ values and ideas as if it's a good thing (see video).

I don't think this ends peacefully for America. A countries values can't be so far removed from natural law and expect to peacefully coexist with other nations, people, nature and God.

« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 05:20:36 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.