Author Topic: Mass murder this weekend by an illegal immigrant  (Read 494 times)

smallengineshop

Mass murder this weekend by an illegal immigrant
« on: April 30, 2023, 03:17:10 PM »
Open borders and illegal immigration are responsible for the murder of 5 Hondurans this weekend by an illegal Mexican who's been deported 3 times. The victims of this crime were Hondurans, but usually it's Americans who are the victims. Crimes against Americans by illegal immigrants happens more often than people realize, but it gets buried by mainstream media to cover up for a federal government that isn't doing it's job. It's well known the American government, media and corporation work together to censor the information you see. The federal government hasn't secured America's Southern border for as long as I can remember, which has spanned several American presidents from both political parties. Corrupt politicians who don't put America first are responsible for these crimes.

Every politician in America takes an oath to protect Americans from illegal immigration. For example, this oath is said by every member of Congress:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God."

The Constitution says this about border security, which every politician swears before God to uphold:

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."

The powers that be in Washington don't care about America and haven't for a long time.

Click image to view article: EXCLUSIVE: Mexican Migrant Wanted for Murder of Five Hondurans Deported 3 Times, Says Texas Sheriff
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 09:51:26 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.