Author Topic: Coming to America  (Read 570 times)

smallengineshop

Coming to America
« on: January 18, 2023, 06:52:19 PM »
I've always thought the problems of institutionalized, anti-White hatred seen in South Africa is coming to the United States. I posted about it back in 2018 on this forum. Several things have happened recently that show some politicians want to move in that direction as reported by Tucker Carlson (see video).

Early in Joe Biden's presidency he tried to distribute farm aid only to non-White American farmers. Luckily, it was shot down by the courts.

California politicians are working on reparations for Black Americans in the amount of 1 million or 5 million dollars per person. I've heard both figures floating around. This is a transfer of wealth. Reparations won't solve any bitterness between groups, and will only make racism worse. Why punish Americans who were never slave owners and reward Blacks who were never slaves? Even after reparations, politicians, media and race hustlers will continue to manufacture fake racism because it's so lucrative.

Věra Jourová, vice president for Values and Transparency for the European Commission, said during a speech or talk at Davos that America will soon have hate speech laws in spite of the first amendment (Click Here). What does hate speech mean to Věra Jourová and the EU? Well it means whatever they decide it means. It means whatever they want to squash and keep quiet.

Congresswoman, Sheila Jackson Lee, just introduced legislation to make White Supremacy and hate speech illegal and a form of terrorism. She never defines White Supremacy or hate speech in her legislation, so it's open to interpretation. Imagine a nation where Sheila Jackson Lee and others like her determine what you are allowed to say with the threat of jail or prison time if you say the wrong thing.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 04:59:19 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.