Author Topic: Who has real privalege in America?  (Read 479 times)

smallengineshop

Who has real privalege in America?
« on: July 27, 2023, 06:16:29 PM »
When I see Attorney General Merrick Garland use the FBI, CIA and DOJ to attack pro-life Catholics and Christian mothers by calling them "domestic terrorists" for standing up to abortion, and CRT (critical race theory) being taught in classrooms. When I see Donald Trump being prosecuted for crimes he didn't commit. When I see innocent patriots being sent to prison for the January 6, protests, while real criminals are given short sentences or let out of prison entirely for simply having the right skin color. When I see DOJ drop the campaign finance charge against Sam Bankman-Fried who committed fraud by using a monetary scheme to embezzled billions of dollars and pass some of that money on to Democrats. When I see Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas lie over and over to congress about his lack of immigration enforcement and nothing happens to him. When I see Mayorkas allow so many illegal immigrants into America during his short term that the number of illegals outnumbers the population of many states in America. When I see all of this I can't help but ask who has real privilege in America? I do know the answer is not White Christians

« Last Edit: July 27, 2023, 11:18:35 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.