Author Topic: This is true about Google artificial intelligence  (Read 369 times)

smallengineshop

This is true about Google artificial intelligence
« on: February 22, 2024, 05:28:37 PM »
I asked Google AI to create an image of a beautiful women, and it created several images of all dark skinned women. I than asked Google AI to create an image of a beautiful white woman, and it sent a text explaining how the user can't ask for a specific ethnicity, and how Google AI was designed to celebrate inclusivity, or something along those lines. I than asked Google AI to create an image of a beautiful black woman expecting to get the same text explanation why it can't, but instead I got several images of beautiful black women. It was quite shocking how anti white Google AI is, so I turned it off.

Google search results suffers from the same problem. Google "happy white woman with a man," and look at the images and you will see white women paired with black men. It's the same sort of thing you see in so many TV/Steaming commercials where you never see a traditional white couple together.

There is a concerted effort on the Left to stamp out what they call 'whiteness,' which includes replacing traditional Americans by pushing interracial relationships, stamping out images of traditional Americans, or pushing illegal immigration from non-white 3rd World countries. 

« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 05:39:47 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.