Author Topic: Is it possible for America to maintain it's power in the World?  (Read 417 times)

smallengineshop

Is it possible for America to maintain it's power in the World?
« on: January 29, 2024, 08:17:04 PM »
There are two Christians I know of who predict America's demise. The first person is Benjamin Baruch, who says America is Babylon the Great, and won't live to see a 2024 election. Baruch is an analyst and not a prophet, so he admits his time table could be off. An interesting fact about Benjamin Baruch, is he seems to have predicted COVID back in 2019. If you want to know more about him, look up his guest appearances on Coast to Coast AM radio program, particularly his October 1, 2023, appearance. The other person is Dumitru Duduman, a Romanian Christian immigrant to America who said he received a prophecy from God in 1984. An angel of God appeared to Duduman and told him America is like Sodom and Gomorrah whose sins have reached God, and we will be punished unless we repent. He was told major American cities will burn all across the country from California to New York, and a red flag to signal it's near is a revolt against the government. You can find out more about Duduman on YouTube.

What I find so interesting about Dumitru Duduman is in 1984 it seemed impossible for any of his prophecy to come true. The probability of his prophecy happening has only improved as time goes on. It's as if all the pieces have been lining up since 1984 for the moment America is attacked and burns. From illegal immigration undermining America's security to America's war with Russia. To dual loyalty American politicians like Ilhan Omar, showing more loyalty to a foreign country than to America. To the great division we now see splitting America apart. To the dramatic demographic changes in America. To states like Texas revolting against the federal government.

I don't know for sure if these prophecies or predictions will come true, but I do think America will fall apart, and it's only a matter of time and how bad it will be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe the people who are allowed to lead this country. Ilhan Omar is so bad, Ron Desantis is calling for her to be denaturalized and deported, which would be a good thing for Americans, but don't count on it. The people in control of our government are not concerned about whats in the best interest for America.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2024, 06:04:24 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.