Author Topic: They Are Not Your Friends!  (Read 631 times)

smallengineshop

They Are Not Your Friends!
« on: December 08, 2022, 08:01:34 PM »
American politicians and tech companies like Google, YouTube and Facebook are not your friends. Why? Because their operating to undermine your freedom of speech and rights as an American. I don't care what side of the isle your on, or if you think you benefit from it, what they are doing today will end up hurting everyone. Their not only censoring content they define as racist or hate speech, but also content to protect themselves from honest criticism, and content that affects elections, ie Hunter Biden laptop story.

Politicians are elected to government to protect the rights of American citizens, but instead are working hard behind the scenes with tech companies to undermine your 1st Amendment right to free speech. The information recently un-covered by Twitter proves it. The evidence Twitter released about collusion between big tech and politicians proves it was bad at Twitter, but trust me, its 100 times worse at Google and YouTube, and just as bad or worse at Facebook. It probably won't matter what evidence Elon Musk uncovers at Twitter and releases to the public. They never pay a price for their crimes, and who is going to enforce the law and bring about justice? There is nobody! Even the FBI and CIA is involved in this. The Biden administration is already playing it off as 'meaningless,' and they have the backing of almost every major news media outlet in America. And to make it worse, there are enough stupid paper Americans, or people who just don't care about America and are willing to continue voting them into office.

I think we have reached a point where voting this problem away isn't an option, and no politician(s) will save you. I just wonder what they have planned for people they see as the opposition and how bad this is going to get?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2022, 08:37:19 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.