Author Topic: Amazing People  (Read 426 times)

smallengineshop

Amazing People
« on: December 24, 2023, 05:56:09 PM »
It's amazing how many people we have running the United States government who intentionally don't enforce US laws preventing anyone from walking across US borders and staying here, but when it comes to Israel they support common sense solutions to keep Israel safe and secure. Open borders is a huge security risk to Americans, and it's destroying the country, but they support open borders. They don't support open borders in Israel, and they'll confess fences actually work over there. If only they cared as much for the country and laws they swore an oath before God to uphold and protect, but they have no fear of God so their oath is worthless as anyone can see from their actions.

Leftist Senator John Fetterman, disconnects himself from the bad and destructive ideas and values he uses to govern the United States when it comes to Israel. He recently said this: “Whenever I’m in a situation to be called on to take up the cause of strengthening and enhancing the security of Israel or deepening our relationship between the United States and Israel, I’m going to lean in,” he said. “I would also respectfully say that I’m not really a progressive in that sense.”

These people know the difference between a secure nation and one that's not, yet they choose to damage America and put American safety at risk with open borders. Why? What other conclusion can you reach other than they hate traditional Americans.

The biggest threat to traditional America is not Russia, China, Iran or any other country, it's the people in control of the United States government.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2023, 07:26:19 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.