Author Topic: All working American's are paying for this  (Read 641 times)

smallengineshop

All working American's are paying for this
« on: December 22, 2022, 06:56:05 PM »
These Republicans just voted for a spending bill that includes 45 billion for Ukraine, 200 million for Pakistan gender studies, money for a gay museum, money for several LGBT projects and money to secure Ukraine borders. This is your tax dollars at work. I believe the spending bill is over 4000 pages long, so it includes a lot more. Where is the money to secure America's southern border?

I can remember America's southern border problem with Mexico since the 1990's. It's been the same song and dance since than. Politicians in charge will claim their doing a good job sealing the border, and media will either make the same claims and support the politicians, or they whine and complain about the border problem. Nothing ever gets done. Watching mainstream conservative media is like watching a scripted show. They can say only what their handlers allow them to say. Yesterday they were all against gay marriage and today they all support it.

The southern border has never been fixed and illegal immigration keeps getting worse. It's so bad right now I can go to my local Walmart store and see families and people who can't speak English and who recently crossed the Mexican border into America, and I'm thousands of miles away from the southern border. So, somehow these people crossed the southern border illegally and migrated thousands of miles within America to reach their destination without any resistance to stop them. It is the sworn duty of every politician to secure America's border, but their not doing it, and they haven't done it for decades.

It's obvious that whoever is pulling the purse strings doesn't want to fix America's border problem. Whoever this is is financing this problem and keeping it alive. To many politicians including the one's listed here are bought and paid for. They're all corrupt!

Another thing that should concern everyone: these people are perfectly fine with war, and increasing the odds that American sons and daughters could die in a war with Russia. America's war with Russia has the potential to turn into nuclear war and the odds of that happening just increased with this spending bill.

Blunt
Boozman
Capito
Collins
Cornyn
Cotton
Graham
Inhofe
McConnell
Moran
Murkowski
Portman
Romney
Rounds
Shelby
Wicker
Young
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 04:49:44 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.