Author Topic: The Worst On Screen Attack I've Ever Seen  (Read 616 times)

smallengineshop

The Worst On Screen Attack I've Ever Seen
« on: December 21, 2022, 04:51:57 PM »
I just watched the worst deliberate attack against Christianity I have ever seen. It happened on a Netflix show called The Midnight Club. The entire scene and context was meant to place Christianity and Christians in a very bad and negative light. It can also be called an attack against nature and the commandments of God. The fallacy in this scene is the belief that people are born gay, or your sexual behavior doesn't boil down to a personal choice. As tough as it is for some people to make the right choice, you are personally responsible for your sexual behavior. If you think otherwise, you are being lead down a path that leads to death and eternal damnation. IF you find yourself in this situation, keep fighting and never quit trying to do the right thing.

There is a verse in the book of John that says "They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God."

This show and others like it contain the propaganda to lead people to think hurting Christians is a good thing. It won't surprise me when Christians are targeted and become victims of violence in the West because of propaganda Americans and people of the West see on modern shows and movies.

For those of you who doubt if Hollywood propaganda is real, do you ever wonder why almost every commercial you see now days has a multi-racial couple? Does that reflect your real life experience? They are actively at work to shape how you should think, feel and act using media. It is their warped morals you are being programmed to obey.

« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 04:55:58 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.