Author Topic: Naked trannies at the White House  (Read 522 times)

smallengineshop

Naked trannies at the White House
« on: June 13, 2023, 02:33:26 PM »
The White House celebrated gay pride month with tranny homosexuals going topless at the White House. Joe Biden called them "the bravest and most inspiring people I have ever known."

It's pretty clear to me whoever is controlling the levers of political and social forces in America is not American, is not friendly, is not good, and is the number one threat to America. We have been infiltrated and subjugated by something who's behavior belongs in Hell.

I guess you get more of what you tolerate.

I remember in the 1990's the left argued homosexuals are born that way, and what does it matter what someone does in the privacy of their bedroom. Fast forward to today and your realize it does matter what people do in the privacy of their bedroom, because it doesn't stay there. Now the left argues sex is fluid. One day a man is married to a woman with a family, and the next day he's divorced and claiming to be gay. Well what is it? You can't have it both ways. Either its fluid or your born that way. It's all lies! Homosexuality, pedophilia, transgenderism, lesbianism and whatever comes next are mental disorders that don't belong in mainstream America. There should be laws against all of this.

The people controlling the levers speak about love, belonging, compassion and tolerance, but behind closed doors they don't care about anyone but their own interests. Their using these mentally ill groups as a proxy to destroy everything good in America. Their arrogance and pride and hatred for Christianity is behind all of this.

« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 11:13:29 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.