Author Topic: Never, never, never go there, but I'm going there - Ernie Hudson  (Read 567 times)

smallengineshop

Never, never, never go there, but I'm going there - Ernie Hudson
« on: February 23, 2023, 04:58:20 PM »
Nobody went to see the original Ghostbusters movie, released in 1984, to watch Ernie Hudson. I'm talking about the core audience. The people you need to attract to sale the movie. The audience was there to see Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd and Harold Ramis. They were all big stars in the 80's. The studio used images of the main characters for marketing, which makes perfect sense when your talking about sales. Why else would the studio pay big dollars for big name actors? Ernie Hudson was a nobody back than. I never understood why they even bothered with Ernie Hudson to play Winston Zeddemore, but they did, and he's screaming racism today because he didn't appear in movie posters. Ernie Hudson was probably chosen because of his skin color and therefore benefited from it, but that's never the topic of conversation. He wasn't a necessary addition to the cast for Ghostbusters to be successful. That's just the cold, hard truth. He was probably chosen because social engineering was going on behind the scenes.

Do you ever get the feeling the left, ruling class, oligarchs or whatever you want to call them, want nothing more than America's past to be painted in White racism? It's a rewrite of history and not what actually happened.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2023, 07:41:32 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.