Author Topic: The cartel is in America for sure.  (Read 445 times)

smallengineshop

The cartel is in America for sure.
« on: January 09, 2024, 08:02:26 PM »
A red flag alert for all Americans to be sure caused by illegal immigration. I think American's will pay a very heavy price for the carelessness and corruption of open borders in America.

It amazes me how many American politicians can do this to their own country and own people (for some that is). What is going on here? I think it's as simple as America being controlled by people who hate traditional American's. Take for example Hillary Clinton, calling half of Americans deplorable in her 2016 bid to be president. Or Somali refuge and Congress woman, Ilhan Omar, publicly trashing America's history and heritage in spite of America saving her and her family from war torn Somalia. Or Joe Biden confessing traditional Americans should be replaced by another ethnicity, because it's good and a strength for the country. These politicians are bad Americans making them good puppet's for those with real money and power like George Soros, who fills their pockets with money to do the bidding of globalists.

Leftists don't want any European nation to be controlled by traditional people. They corrupt Western nations by flooding then with foreigners of a different ethnicity who will never assimilate and rob traditional people of self determination. They undermine Christianity and culture with legalized sin or smutt, and then they call it a virtue. The weaponization of immorality has and still is used to undermine and destroy the West. Supporting LGBT doesn't make you a good person, in fact, it makes you the opposite. Someday the majority of traditional people in the West will realize this.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2024, 11:12:39 PM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.