Author Topic: More evidence Joe Biden cheated to win election in 2020  (Read 505 times)

smallengineshop

More evidence Joe Biden cheated to win election in 2020
« on: February 10, 2024, 05:44:33 PM »
I've always thought Joe Biden and the establishment cheated to beat Trump in 2020, and it went farther than just social media tricks. A new study shows mail in ballots were used to help rob Donald Trump of victory in 2020. Link to article below.

It doesn't look good when Joe Biden received more legitimate votes than any other president in history, but doesn't have enough support to receive more likes than dislikes on the majority of Joe Biden/White House videos on YouTube. I posted about this back in 2021, several months after Joe Biden was elected president when I looked at his YouTube channel. All his videos had a low viewer turn out and a high dislike to like ratio with many negative comments. That's very odd considering how many votes he received.

It's obvious to me that Joe Biden and the establishment cheated, and its consistent with the moral decay we see every day from the establishment. Lies, extortion, bribes, money laundering, war, death....the list goes on.

Here is the post from 2021:
http://www.thesmallengineshop.net/smallengineforum/index.php?topic=2286.msg2661#msg2661

Click image to view article: Mail-In Ballot Fraud Study Finds Trump 'Almost Certainly' Won In 2020
« Last Edit: February 24, 2024, 01:57:53 AM by adminjoe »
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.